Tuesday 17 May 2011

Frogs Blowing Bubbles

Pond Frog Blowing Bubbles

We are quite jealous of our frogs, who really do appear to live a charmed life.

With nothing better to do, they spend their days sitting on the side of the pond or floating just below the surface of the water blowing bubbles.  They only spring into action when we surprise them, but they soon get back into relaxation mode.
Common Frog Blowing Bubbles




With the temperature outside at a comfortable 25 - 30°C at the moment, and the water nicely warmed up by being in the sun all day, I would love to be able to join them.  I'm not sure though that the pond liner would last very long if I started paddling about on it!

I guess that I'll just have to leave the pond to the frogs, newts and assorted other creatures.
Pond Frog Blowing Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment